Who We Are
Hope Pregnancy Center is a faith based non-profit organization that desires to come alongside women and men experiencing an unintended pregnancy with grace and compassion. We do this through three main components of medical, emotional and practical services. Click here to learn more about our services
The staff of Hope Pregnancy Center has been trained to adequately address the unique stressors that come with an unintended pregnancy. Our goal is to serve each client with excellence and create a safe space to process the various emotions and thought processes during this sensitive time. Click here to meet the staff.
Our commitment to you
- You will be served without regard to age, race, nationality, income, religious affiliation, disability or other arbitrary circumstances.
- Your information is held in strict and absolute confidence. Your information is only disclosed as required by law and when necessary to protect you or others against imminent harm.
- Pregnancy tests are distributed and administered in accordance with all applicable laws.
- You will receive accurate information about pregnancy, fetal development, lifestyle issues, and related concerns.
- We do not offer, recommend, or refer for abortions or abortifacients. However, we can offer you accurate information about abortion procedures and risks given by a medical professional on site.
- Our staff and volunteers receive proper training to uphold these standards.