Who We Are – Pregnancy Center
The Hope Center is a faith based non-profit organization that desires to come alongside women and men experiencing an unintended pregnancy with grace and compassion. We do this through three main components of medical, emotional and practical services.
The staff of The Hope Center pregnancy center has been trained to adequately address the unique stressors that come with an unintended pregnancy. Our goal is to serve each client with excellence and create a safe space to process the various emotions and thought processes during this sensitive time.
Our commitment to you
- You will be served no matter your age, race, nationality, sexual orientation, gender identity, religious affiliation, income, or disability.
- Your information is held in confidence. Your information is only disclosed as required by law.
- Pregnancy tests are administered in accordance with all applicable laws.
- You will receive medically accurate information about pregnancy and fetal development, as well as decision making support.
- We are a pregnancy center. We do not offer, recommend, or refer for abortions or abortifacients. However, our medical professionals will answer your questions and will offer you accurate medical information about abortion procedures and risks.
- We respect your autonomy and strive to create a safe, confidential space to process your thoughts, emotions, and options.
- All our staff receive proper training to uphold these standards.