REAL OPTIONS. REAL CHOICES.
Hope Pregnancy Resource Center (HPRC) provides women experiencing unplanned pregnancies with confidential pregnancy options consulting, free lab-quality high-sensitivity pregnancy tests, and 2-D ultrasound services for determining pregnancy viability.
Take control of your situation and make the best choice for you.
During your visit, you can count on:
- Knowing if you are pregnant with a nurse administered pregnancy test.
- Receiving a 2-D limited obstetrical ultrasound if you are at least 6 weeks pregnant.
- Discussing all your options for an unplanned pregnancy.
- Examining possible emotional/physical/psychological outcomes to each option.
- Learning about the most common abortion procedures.
- Having the information to make a fully educated choice.
All services are free and confidential.
Hope Pregnancy Resource Center is a community supported 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization empowering women and men with unplanned pregnancies to make informed choices. Partner with us by donating now to keep these services available to women and men with unplanned pregnancies.