REAL OPTIONS. REAL CHOICES.
Hope Pregnancy Resource Center is a nonprofit organization empowering women and men with unplanned pregnancies to make informed choices.
Take control of your situation and make the best choice for you.
During your visit, you can count on:
- Knowing if you are pregnant with a nurse administered pregnancy test.
- Receiving a 2-D limited obstetrical ultrasound if you are at least 6 weeks pregnant.
- Discussing all your options for an unplanned pregnancy.
- Examining possible emotional/physical/psychological outcomes to each option.
- Learning about the most common abortion procedures.
- Having the information to make a fully educated choice.