Pregnancy Support Services
The Hope Center is equipped and ready to help you as you walk through these next steps. For clients who choose to parent, they will be paired with our Pregnancy Support Advocate, Meagan Baugh, BSW. She will help create a custom care plan of in house programs and community referrals to ensure that you are receiving the resources and support you will need.
In House Programs:
- Yes, She Can! Student Mom Scholarship | A scholarship program for pregnant and parenting moms
- Journey Through Motherhood Mentoring | A mentoring program designed to build a support system, learn about pregnancy and parenting and earn incentives
- Professional Counseling Services | Free, professional counseling with Meagan Brunson, PhD, LPCS
- Childbirth Education Classes | Free classes with CAPPA trained instructors at the Center
- Showers of Hope | A baby shower hosted by a local church or organization
- Baby Love Pregnancy Medicaid
- Job Assistance
- Prenatal Care
- Food Stamps
Pregnancy Testing and Ultrasound
The Hope Center offers medical services to help confirm your pregnancy if you are pregnant, or think you might be pregnant. Through medical grade pregnancy testing and ultrasound, we are able to accurately confirm and date a pregnancy. Having this information is the first step in making an informed decision.
Once a pregnancy is confirmed, our trained and qualified Client Advocates will provide you with a safe space where you can ask questions, gather additional resources, and take time to weigh the benefits and risks of each option. Facing an unexpected pregnancy can be overwhelming, we are here to help.
All services at Hope are confidential and completely free of charge. Schedule an appointment today.
To safeguard women’s health outcomes, The Hope Center offers free STI testing for Gonorrhea and Chlamydia for all clients considering abortion. In the event of a positive result for either infection treatment will be offered at no charge to our client.
After Abortion Care
For women who have had an abortion, there can be unanticipated emotional distress
. This can happen in the following months and even years after. We offer caring and confidential post abortion support at no cost to any woman who desires help to process the various emotions that can be present. For more information, please click here to contact a Hope representative. All communication is kept confidential.