Hope Pregnancy Center is a faith-based non-profit organization committed to empowering women with unplanned pregnancies to thrive. Any woman facing an unexpected pregnancy, regardless of her faith background or what choice she makes about her pregnancy, will receive non-judgmental and compassionate support.
Meet our dedicated staff: click here.
As a Christian organization, our philosophy of service is based on a call to “do justice, love mercy, and walk humbly.” Words and empty slogans, at the end of the day, do not create positive outcomes for the ones most affected by unplanned pregnancies – mothers and babies. Consequently, we are committed to offering you a combination of medical, educational, and practical support. In doing so, our goal is that you receive the information and support necessary to make an informed choice.
Sadly, when women who become pregnant enter our doors on Howard Street, they do so more often than not resigned to the idea that abortion is the only choice for an unplanned pregnancy. Being resigned to one option due to a lack of support and resources runs counter to the idea that true choice should be liberating and empowering. Instead of experiencing the freedom that comes with choosing what is best personally, these young women are choosing abortion out of a heightened sense of fear caused by the thought of disappointing their parents, not being able to finish school, or their future goals in life being sabotaged by a baby.
Hope is committed to advancing true choice by responding to the needs of these young ladies. Pursuing justice for both mother and baby is our call to action. The spirit, however, in which we seek to answer this call, is one of mercy, compassion, grace, and humility. To that end, in the last several years, our paradigm of service has focused on creating a judgmental free environment for these women to enter into where they can process the implications and challenges of an unplanned pregnancy.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- You will be served without regard to age, race, income, nationality, religious affiliation, disability or other arbitrary circumstances.
- You will be treated with kindness, compassion, and in a caring manner.
- You always receive honest and open answers.
- Pregnancy tests are distributed and administered in accordance with all applicable laws.
- Your information is held in strict and absolute confidence. Your information is only disclosed as required by law and when necessary to protect you or others against imminent harm.
- You will receive accurate information about pregnancy, fetal development, lifestyle issues, and related concerns.
- We do not offer, recommend, or refer for abortions or abortifacients. However, we are committed to offering you accurate information about abortion procedures and risks.
- All of our advertising and communications are truthful and honest and accurately describe the services we offer.
- All of our staff and volunteers receive proper training to uphold these standards.