The Hope Center is committed to providing a safe space to navigate the emotions and stressors of an unintended pregnancy. Our professional and caring staff will be with you every step of the way as you make a confident and empowered decision.
Our commitment to you
- You will be served no matter your age, race, nationality, sexual orientation, gender identity, religious affiliation, income, or disability.
- Your information is held in confidence. Your information is only disclosed as required by law.
- Pregnancy tests are administered in accordance with all applicable laws.
- You will receive medically accurate information about pregnancy and fetal development, as well as decision making support.
- We do not offer, recommend, or refer for abortions or abortifacients. However, our medical professionals will answer your questions and will offer you accurate medical information about abortion procedures and risks.
- We respect your autonomy and strive to create a safe, confidential space to process your thoughts, emotions, and options.
- All our staff receive proper training to uphold these standards.